Daily Archives: April 22, 2011
Lauren London is the latest cover story for Rolling Out magazine and in it dishes on a number of topics including the public’s fascination with her son with Lil Wayne.
Keeping it brief, Check Rolling Out For full Interview!
In a new interview reality star J-Woww’s ex-boyfriend/manager Tom Lippolis is claiming that she stabbed him in his arm in March 2010 requiring him to have 50 stitches because he posed in a photo with another girl. Tom never pressed charges in this case because he was “so in love” but the two have been in court over claims she owes him money in management fees.
50 Cent: I met with Jimmy Iovine and he’s not angry with me. He has a closer relationship with Dre. Me and Em are like Cain and Abel. You can figure out which one is the bad one. I get the bad guy hat because I’ll execute without their knowledge, because I can make the deal on my own. Em can too, but he has no interest in it.
That sounds like the same reason you would criticize Game or Yung Buck.
Let me explain something to you: If it was up to me there would be G-Unit South. Young Buck would be running that. I told him to run with that. When I did that, it was for him to present himself as a bigger artist to the Southern community.
Game—I wish nothing but the best for Game. As far as Black Wall Street is concerned, he did that prematurely. Then he turned around and told me to kiss his ass. If you can interpret that as me trying to keep them under my wing, that’s just a fucked-up interpretation.
Full Interview: Vibe
Fabolous released his new mixtape The S.O.U.L. Tape
2. Wolves In Sheeps CLothing (feat. Paul Cain)
3. Really Tho
4. That’s Not Love (feat. Lil Wayne)
5. Leaving You
6. In The Morning
7. Drugs (Do This To Me) (feat. Paul Cain & Broadway)
8. Y’all Don’t Hear Me Tho (feat. Red Cafe)
9. Phone Numbers
10. Mo Brooklyn, Mo Harlem, Mo Southside (feat. Vado & Lloyd Banks)
11. Riesling & Rolling Papers
12. Slow Down (feat. Trey Songz)
13. Payback Music (feat. Freck Billionaire)
14. Look At Her (You Be Killin’ Em Pt. II) (feat. Ryan Leslie & Ne-Yo)